Malaga. The town hall (Casa consistorial de Málaga)
The city administration of Malaga is located in a Palace called the Casa the Consistorial (Casa consistorial de Málaga) located on the Avenida Cervantes, opposite the city Park (on the map).
The building designed by architects Rivera Vera and Fernando Guerra Sanchan is made in neo-Baroque style with art Nouveau elements.
Mayor Ricardo albert laid the Foundation stone on the last day of 1911, but the outbreak of World war II delayed construction until 1919.
To the right of the town Hall are the communal garden of Pedro Luis Alfonso (Jardines de Pedro Luis Alonso),
which offers an almost complete panorama of the fortresses of Alcazaba and Gibralfaro.
The Casa Consistorial and the Pedro Luis Alfonso Park form a single architectural ensemble, declared an object of cultural interest in 2010.